cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free International calling minutes

Query
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been using the PM offered international calling minutes. Having so much of my minutes left under my account, I still cannot make calls now. I wish I could speak to a real customer service rep from PM to solve the account issues. PM, please help to fix this. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Query 

Happy to hear you got your issue sorted out.

Query
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello guys, 

If you are curious to know the result, what I did was to create a ticket and CSR did give me some instructions to follow and helped fixing this from their side as well. PM offered bonus minutes for international calling are valid now. Thanks!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Query -

Are you on the $15 limited Canada wide calling plan and trying to calling within Canada? If so, the $5/500 min addon is a great addition to add to your addon list. It does not expire and carries over from cycle to cycle until used up...plan minutes will always get used first before this addon kicks in.

Or, are you actually making international (outside of Canada) calls?

Some of these addons you have may not include Canada-Wide calling (but some may). So it all depends what addons you are specifically talking about.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Query 

What plan do you have? What message do you hear when you try to make a call? Where are you trying to call? Can you make any call at all? Can you call 611?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Query 

PM does not have call center.  Creating a support ticket to get help from the CS Agents is the only way to get help.  CS Agents are PM employees.

Did you remember reading the following information when you went through the plans when you select the menu Shop --> Plans at the top of this page.

popping_0-1673213810477.png

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Query 

You might be looking at old cached information in your account.

Login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Then do a refresh of the overview page using the little circular refresh wheel.

Then you can see how many minutes you really have left in your regular plan.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Query 

Sorry there's no phone number to call for help with that.

You'll have to reach out to a Customer Support Agent and get help with that problem.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started.

The link is at the bottom of this page.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icon under Shop Add-ons to see what add-ons you have. Maybe you finished all the minutes. There were also only a select few countries able to be called.

Need Help? Let's chat.