cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 2BG Promotion?

m1s
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I activate my SIM with no promotion, I noticed this 2GB promotion for 1 year on my account.

Is it just automatically applied to my account and can I just use this with no extra cost?

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 7.55.01 PM.png

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@m1s 

The owner of CCS is awesome and has helped me out many times going above and beyond to ensure that when activating a referral for me that they get the best possible promotions available at the time of activation and has helped with some creative work arounds to get around timing constraints. He strives to always give excellent customer service and deserves and is absolutely delighted to recieve a 5 star review.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

m1s

Yes

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@m1s 

Canadian Cell Supplies?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

m1s

I did use an online third party website to activate my account and used my friend's referral code, but no promotion code because there wasn't any atm. But they took a few days activating my account and they might have added what was available at that time then. Anyways, thanks!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@m1s 

Stranger things have happened.....it does sound like a glitch or applied in error automatically. Take it as a wondrous gift from pm. The terms of service for this promocode data bonus does state you cannot change rate plans or you will lose the data bonus. Keep this in mind going forward.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @m1s   did you activate yourself or with the help or someone? Maybe the helper entered the code for you?

or maybe for all the recent promo, PM will throw it in automatically as long as you the plan is eligible?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

This is gift from PM. Enjoy! No extra cost at all to you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@m1s wrote:

After I activate my SIM with no promotion, I noticed this 2GB promotion for 1 year on my account.

Is it just automatically applied to my account and can I just use this with no extra cost?

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 7.55.01 PM.png

@m1s - you are saying that when you activated you DID NOT enter a promo code, yet you see this listed?

That is odd... a happy glitch? Take it while you can, I would say. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@m1s 

YES, you can use that extra data with no extra cost to use. It's free and will roll over month to month until it's all used up.

It only gets used when you have used up all of your regular data bucket for the month.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@m1s 

I am surprised that you got the free bonus 2gb for 12 months if you didn’t enter the promo code 12MONTHS2GB on the $25+ plan.

Do you remember entering the promo code?

Need Help? Let's chat.