cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal Phone Records

architect
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I obtain formal records of a call logs? I'm having a dispute about a company saying I never called and left a message but I want to show I clearly. I see can see my usage history in my account but wondering if there is a more "formal" record I can use instead of a screenshot of my account page. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You might explain situation to agent and ask him/her to create a secured pdf file with PM header and other details on top as 'official' record.

@architect 

You can try contacting a CS_Agent if they have more details of the call by private messaging them on the envelope icon on your computer or tap on your avatar>Messages and ask them.

architect
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not trying to go back further. I just want a formal record. The call is from just this month and I can see it in my usage history, but I want a more formal record than a screenshot of my account page.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@architect 
The record on your account will only show the call log of the telephone number going back 1 year. There is a dropdown menu for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months and you can print this out. The CS_Agent will have this same information and I don’t think it can go back further.

Need Help? Let's chat.