cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to click "apply" on promo code to get 2gig data extra when setting up acounnt for first time

Blaze666
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, I am a new Public Mobile member and when I signed up I entered the promo code to get 2gig of bonus data to my account but I did not notice I had to click "apply" to apply the code, I assumed since I entered it everything was ok.  I only realized I had to click "apply" when I set up my wife's account right after...  I submitted a ticket since it seems you can't talk to a live agent by any means, phone or internet...  Funny thing though, before I joined I saw this "chat live" window annoying me and now that I am signed up I don't see the chat live anymore....  The ticket I submitted didn't have my actual issue in all the options so....  does this just mean I lost the promo??

Thanks to anyone who can give me some info 🙂

Steve

10 REPLIES 10

@Blaze666 thanks for the update.  Enjoy your Bonus data 🙂

Blaze666

Ok, so.  Public Mobile has fixed my bonus 2gb limit from 6 months to unlimited 🙂  

Thanks everyone for the comments and assistance 🙂

Blaze666

Yeah no problemo.  I have encountered another issue.  I did get the 2gb bonus applied to my account but with a 6 month time limit and for my wife it's unlimited.  So I've had to make another ticket to try and get mine unlimited instead of only for 6 months.  I'll post again to let everyone know if the issue was solved or not.

What a great community!

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the heads up about the reminder to click apply when signing up using the promo code!

Blaze666

Yes, they were very understanding and applied the bonus to my account!

Thank you Public Mobile!

Steve

Blaze666

That is great to hear!  Thank you very much 🙂

Blaze666

Not yet, still waiting for a reply...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Blaze666 

Did the CSAgent give you your free

bonus 2gb data?

@Blaze666 honest mistake.  PM Customer Support are very understanding.  Likely they will apply it back for you. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Blaze666 

The best thing to do is to contact a PM Customer Service Agent. They will try their best to help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.