After the latest fiasco, would you:

Forgive and forget,

Proceed with caution,

Leave when opportunity presents, or

Fk this I am leaving?

44 REPLIES 44

shaner82
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's not ridiculous to pay more or get a lesser plan for the same money.  It's called voting with my wallet.  Telus tried to screw me over so why would I continue to do business with them?  I don't care if others say Rogers is just as bad, in 10 years with them, I never had one issue, not one.  

It's not about hurting Telus, one person can't do that, it's about refusing to do business with a company that tried to screw me over and has more or less admitted they will try again in the future

I read people saying they are done with Telus and will avoid them at all cost, and even pay more just so Telus won't get their money?!?!  That is ridiculous you aren't hurting Telus you're hurting your own finances .Find what works for YOU.  The big three won't be hurt if you decide to go to another provider.@will13am says be loyal to your wallet not the corporation

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Perhaps it's time for Tel Us to Begin Total Spring Cleaning

Too much Dust and lint in the Tel Us Buildings and needs Newer Perspectives

I understand your guys' point of view. But hey, not everyone is on that plan. So it doesn't change anything for some other than to be ready. People made a big deal because it was and part of that includes loosing the cheapest plan they had with all rewards. PM knows the average price people pay now for this $40 plan. I just hope that PM doesn't go after other plan price increase for balancing the overall cost.  

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ready to bounce if PM tries to pull this again...

Well, that's an interesting question

IF, Mary had a little Lamb, BUT she Ate it, Can that be forgiven?

When Captain Needa failed to find the Millennium Falcon and apologized to Lord Vader, was HE forgiven?

I think NOT

PUBLIC's on their Own there Laddie

U know it

I know it  

And I Guarantee you, Even BOTH the Devil's Own AND Devil's Advocate knows it

shaner82
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm going to take the Koodo offer on March 10th (my renewal is March 11th).  I'm going to use up the $100 credit, then switch to Rogers.  I'm done with Telus.  I dumped a very good Rogers corporate plan for this Public Mobile plan mostly due to the promise that it wouldn't change and due to the loyalty reward.  

I will take a lesser plan with Rogers to avoid Telus.  I am forever done with Telus.   I will also do everything I can to talk others into avoiding Telus

I won't forgive or forget.  Public Mobile and Telus execs can all go to hell.  

smp99

The biggest positive that could Telus might get from this is that most of Canada has never heard of Public Mobile so any reputation hit will be so small it’s really not an issue

So many times I speak about PM to well educated people, and they have never heard of it

Balur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm here for now, thoguh the next "10GB for $60" type offer that appears I'll probably jump. I didn't want to leave due to the increased cost, but at this point, i don't have faith how long this plan will last. 

smp99

I’m staying, actually I was never leaving. Too many credits. This will blow over in no time. People still fly United despite their reputation hit after dragging off a passenger complete with bloody nose. And that had international news and late night talk shows. Too many people live by “if I can get what I want for the right price, sign me up”

closng

I am proceeding with caution but if something better comes along (i.e. fits my needs and saves me more money), I will help myself 🙂

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

All or most of the above? A B & C Keep on with PM while Checking what else is out there leave if something good comes.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

One thing for sure is that the move Public Mobile made a couple days ago angered A LOT of customers. The future of Public Mobile is unknown at this point.

I just switched over from Bell in December 2017 so I am not one of those customers with the $120/12 GB over 90 days plan.  Absolutely love Public Mobile's network coverage and price paid for the services as I saved over $30 per month compared to Bell. I will be proceeding with caution and probably watch out for other promos to weigh in the options available and go from there. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Acekillerwrote:

After the latest fiasco, would you:

Forgive and forget,

Proceed with caution,

Leave when opportunity presents, or

Fk this I am leaving?

I am here as long as it is still saving me money.  This has made me aware of how fragile it is but i will not leave out of fear and pay more"just in case"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.