cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate request

danfrawls
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just signed up this morning, number hasnt ported yet, received message i have duplicate requests and one has to be cancelled before number will port. no idea what to do about this? any suggestions

8 REPLIES 8

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If the port got stuck then you need send PM to the Moderators including 

your name, phone number and SIM card number.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

danfrawls

i used the link provided to message moderators, thanks all for advice

@danfrawls  a écrit :

no, only had one sim card, when i first submitted finished application it said denied card so i pressed submit again if that created issue. also received text asking for me to resubmit esn/meid but i cant access that part without restarting application

That can explain why tue duplicate...reach the moderator as said above..

danfrawls

no, only had one sim card, when i first submitted finished application it said denied card so i pressed submit again if that created issue. also received text asking for me to resubmit esn/meid but i cant access that part without restarting application

danfrawls

when i submiited completed form, it first said credit card was denied, i pressed submit again and it was accepted. I received text also saying i needed to resubmit my correct esn/meid. 

@danfrawls wrote:

just signed up this morning, number hasnt ported yet, received message i have duplicate requests and one has to be cancelled before number will port. no idea what to do about this? any suggestions

Did you try to port this phone number to another carrier before coming to Public Mobile, or is this some strange self-serve system glitch where it allowed you to submit the request twice?

The only way to get remove one of the request would be to contact the moderators.  Hopefully, the other request will then go through.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@danfrawls  a écrit :

Did you activate 2 Sim cards? Or did you try to open 2 accounts???

Need Help? Let's chat.