cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finish setup.

sofie14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im trying to finish initial setup. on line it says final setup go and download the app on your phone to complete setup. i downloaded the app on phone. Opened the app clicked on to log on and a blank screen shows up. need help please. This is the last step everything is paid for subscription selected. Stuck on this and need my phone to work. Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

@John_G1 with this apps , you need to have the country setup set to Canada on your app store 

John_G1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

iphone will not accept the app - says it's not available in this country. Bizarre -  for trying to set up in Toronto.

John_G1

stalled before giving me a number, and the phone will not make a call. Won't complete set-up.

John_G1

this is simply not true based on current experience.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sofie14 sorry, miss part of your original message

NO NEED to uninstall yet.  Are you activating eSIM? try to close the app, reboot it first and see if the phone connect.  If not, try Reset all networks

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sofie14 

you should now be able to put thew sim in the phone and have talk / text and data ready for use. Did you take a new number or port over your old one ?

The app can be completed at your leisure.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sofie14  Try rebooting the phone and reset newtwork settings if issue persists contact support to fix 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sofie14   you are on Android or iPhone?

did you try to kill the app and re-launch?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sofie14   are you planning to activate or just trying to use the app to access My Account?

try to uninstall the app first. Reboot phone and reinstall

Need Help? Let's chat.