cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding my account

2Butterflies
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an account with Public Mobile and paying for two active sim cards. I can’t seem to find one of my sim cards in my account. What do I do?

12 REPLIES 12

@darlicious @RossN   Definitely a newish glitch. Think it was triggered when PM began allowing customers to use email addresses from Koodo accounts AND to reuse deactivated PM account usernames.  🤔

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

2Butterflies

Thanks all:) didn’t expect all this help! I will try your suggestions and see what happens

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@2Butterflies 

use browser from computer,/clear cache/cookies/use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, then tried  Reset Password  which email you did set up an account, there 2 different email, each account has one email.

@darlicious yea no kidding 😭

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RossN 

Lol... Yes but you get paid much much much less than minimum wage!

@darlicious is that like a walmart greeter 😂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@2Butterflies 

Oh.... Public Mobile is so glitchy that even though this is never supposed to happen you have managed to activate a second SIM card and account using the same login credentials as your original account. As a result the second account is hidden behind your original account and you cannot log into it because it has the same login credentials as the original account even though they are completely separate accounts.

You need a new email preferably not an email alias because that can cause its own problems then contact customer support to change your email on the second account that you had created you will then be able to log into it after resetting the password. Contact customer support you can use the links already provided by our community greeter @RossN .😁

"Added another sim card"? This would not have been possible using those words. Did you sign up that second account in a store?

@2Butterflies   The second number would have needed a separate self serve account and different email, although you could use an email alias so that all emails come to your main email address.  Your payments can be made with the same CC and that's what you've been doing.

You'll need to submit a ticket using the links provided earlier to activate the self serve account for the second number.

2Butterflies

I originally I set up an account for myself, then through my account, using my visa, I added another SIM card. Payments are going through, but for some reason, I don’t see it when I sign in to my account 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you activate these accounts in a store? If so did you create login accounts for each?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@2Butterflies hi you must have 2 emails for 2 sim/accounts,if you don't remember one  

you need to contact customer service agent to fix things for you 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.