Did you mean: 

Find my Account #

lizrodrigues
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What’s my account #?

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It's here @lizrodrigues on your self-serve screen under the "Profile" tab to the left.   Hold your cursor over the strike out eye symbol and it'll be revealed:

HALIMACS_0-1675513844105.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lizrodrigues 

How long ago did you create your account and activate your Sim card? If you recieved a welcome email it's embedded in tbe "Sent to" portion. It's on your profile page in your self serve account. If you activated in the last year....ish....and printed or took a screenshot of your transaction summary it is on that page. It starts with a one (1) followed by six (6) zeroes and then a likely a three (3) if you activated last fall or a two (2) before September going back to at least mid 2020 then a one (1).......followed by six (6) other digits? (ie. #1000000XXXXXXX?)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lizrodrigues 

You can get your account number by login to your account and go to your Profile and move the cursor over your Account number with starred hidden number.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lizrodrigues you may also find the account number to your public mobile account in an email that you used to active the SIM card with. Check your emails and search 'public mobile' to see if you can find it. It will be in the TO line of the email.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @lizrodrigues 

Login to your account and go to profile, is there,

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a forum of all customers.  We don't have your account number.  Try using the chatbot to get in touch with someone that can help you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lizrodrigues 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675469136529.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.