cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally - all fixed thanks to Shazia_K

akagw
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

After many days of waiting and some bumps and glitches along the way. I am happy to say Shazia_K took very good care of me today. I am all set up and they found a way to allow me to keep the number I set up through self-serve.

Shazia_K took the time to listen today and I greatly appreciate that. 

With that said, there were lots of things learned on my end and I am sure on PM's end through this process. I am hoping they only get stronger after all the dust settles through this promo. 

Thanks again and for those still waiting, don't give up. Use different methods of contact if you have to. It may have worked for me. 

Cheers. 

7 REPLIES 7

mattr_ont
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats on finally getting online ....

Has anyone heard what the time frame is getting connection issues resolved?

I, like many by the sounds of it, am having issues accessing my account after going through the SIM card activation process.

I seem to be able to connect to the Public Mobile network (or at least my phone recognizes it) but I am unable to text or make calls.

The PM number I selected seems to be attached to the SIM so not exactly sure where the issue is... I have messages @Mary_M and @Shazia_K..Anyhow, hoping for a speedy resolution as I have a couple more lines to add.

Cheers all Smiley Happy

70challenger

Could you tell me what these bumps were so perhaps we could avoid them? I have read it is better to choose a phone number before porting, I think this is where the issues come from?

akagw

I remember man. It's been a long road! Glad we're all straightened out! Took some doing and persistence but things should be smooth now. Now to re-convince all my potential referrals that everything will be alright if they switch! 

eazybelle

Awesome, glad to hear! Enjoy the service!

KirkK

@akagw:  Good to hear.  I was co-contemporary with you back on Friday, and you were among the first that I saw had the same problem as I did.

eyunie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah!!! Reading your post makes me feel that PM support system isn't so bad. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.