cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fee charged for 3 months and without access!

ErynsYoga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Rogers told me Public Mobile did NOT port my number. But you are still charging me for a monthly plan!! When I try to reset my password, they send it to a phone number I don't even know. And with no REAL representatives it's impossible to get help for a detailed question. Now I'm paying TWO phone bills a month! Someone please help! I just want to ditch PM and go back to my previous provider. 

9 REPLIES 9

@ErynsYoga 

As long as payment are kept up. Your account will remain open but if payment is stopped for longer than 90 days then your account is closed, your SIM will stop working and you lost your number.

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC on the status of your account.

If you are having problems DM an agent. Try DM them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

ErynsYoga

Their email doesn't allow you to send to cs_agent. It just insists repeatedly to add a name 

ErynsYoga

Will they help me to completely delete my account, which is what I have been trying to do for 3 months.

@ErynsYoga 

You can DM a CS_Agent directly by tapping on your avatar then Messages and to: CS_Agent and they will help you complete the porting.

ErynsYoga

I can't recall exactly, but I think I did say YES, though I might have missed the window. Regardless, their customer service is completely useless and I can't even cancel this plan (that I'm paying for despite not being on their network)

ErynsYoga

Thanks but that link is totally useless. I've tried it 20 times. All it does is refer you repeatedly to a computer that can't answer my questions . . . meanwhile, they continue to rack up my bill (they should be able to tell I'm not on their network, not using their SIM card!)

ErynsYoga

Originally I wanted to go from Rogers to PM. They sent me a request, I said yes, but maybe it was too late . . . how would I know given that PM has been charging me. I've just been using the phone per usual. At this point, I have no interest in being with PM given this experience and the fact that their customer service is useless.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ErynsYoga 

If you are porting over to Rogers. Did you reply to the text with YES to confirm you are porting over to Rogers with the PM SIM in the phone? There is a 90 minute window for you to reply. If you missed to reply the you need Rogers to resend the porting request.

@ErynsYoga wrote:

Rogers told me Public Mobile did NOT port my number. But you are still charging me for a monthly plan!! When I try to reset my password, they send it to a phone number I don't even know. And with no REAL representatives it's impossible to get help for a detailed question. Now I'm paying TWO phone bills a month! Someone please help! I just want to ditch PM and go back to my previous provider. 

Which direction were you trying to port your number?  Was the number going to Rgoers Wireless or going to Public Mobile?   This sounds to be matter that needs to be discussed with a Public Mobile customers support agent.  Please use the chatbot to open a ticket.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.