cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty US service add on…. Again

PJ74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This time I didn’t go for the data add on as previous experience has proven it is hopeless.  I just got $15 talk and text.  It seems to work about 15% of the time.  It definitely struggles to make and receive calls, and texts often don’t come through and rarely send.  I would be happy to just get my $15 back, thank you.

15 REPLIES 15

I was dancing  

hTideGnow_0-1689005380612.png

LoL @esjliv 

PJ74

Thanks for all the help!  Settings changes haven’t seemed to rectify issues, but I am in contact with CS agent currently.

@Handy1 had a good reason for repeating content within an 11 minute period earlier, but you had 40 mins in lala land @hTideGnow  🙂

@PJ74 wrote:

I have been here before though that doesn’t show.  I got a refund through my post as it was seen by a moderator who “had the power”

HI @PJ74 

you have to submit ticket with PM agent to ask for refund as the "moderator" (now called CS_Agent) rarely comes and check posts here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@softech wrote:

@PJ74 wrote:

Thanks going to try the suggestions.  I’m also curious if threads here have a shelf life.  I posted similar issue over a year ago, logged in as before, but am in a fresh new account with my first post.  The good news is all that time with no issues!

@PJ74 all posts are here "forever" , no shelf life 

@softech  - Public Mobile has archived posts before. So at one point some posts may no longer be around for the public to view after a long while.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PJ74 wrote:

I have been here before though that doesn’t show.  I got a refund through my post as it was seen by a moderator who “had the power”

You were asked at one point to create a Community ID, because your old one was 'already in use' right. So when you created this one you lost access to the old one with all the private messages.

But I bet you can find it if you enter the name in the "Search all content" field below:

esjliv_0-1689003675981.png

then select the Users tab below. You will be able to find your posts and replies in community but not access your Private inbox/sent messages area.

esjliv_1-1689003730533.png

If you submit a ticket to CSA to recover your old Community ID back, you will lose access to this one "PJ74" and that name will become known as "Anonymous".

@PJ74 wrote:

Thanks going to try the suggestions.  I’m also curious if threads here have a shelf life.  I posted similar issue over a year ago, logged in as before, but am in a fresh new account with my first post.  The good news is all that time with no issues!

@PJ74 all posts are here "forever" , no shelf life 

seems like you are now logged in as a different Community account/id and hence this is your first posts  

you can try to get the old community id/profile back, but you need to message support and work with them to get that back

PJ74

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PJ74  While talking to support tell them that you have a new community ID and they can get you your old one back . It’s easy fix for them . Your account hasn’t linked properly to the new ever safe Id is the reason for this 

PJ74

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

We are all members like you here on the community @PJ74 , so we cannot do anything about refunds or credits on your account, did you know that?

Submit a ticket to Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PJ74 

you can try to message support and ask for compensation:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But are you still in US? want to try this to see if it helps?

make sure VoLTE is enabled on the device setting. 

And if it does not work, try to change the Preferred Network Type or Network Mode to 2G and see if the calls goes through
Also, you can download VoIP app TextNow as a workaround to make calls and text if you have Wifi or if your roaming has data component and data  is working

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PJ74  US roaming can be hit or miss in different areas . You can ask support if there’s anything they can do as PM is typical no refunds . But never hurts to ask 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PJ74 

your experience is typical of many who have purcahsed that add-on. If you can get volte enabled by PM, that will help.

Need Help? Let's chat.