cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk to an agent

Commandark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there anyway I can connect to a real human from Public Mobile? I need to cancel my port-in request because my old carrier said they couldn’t process my port-out request unless I cancel my port-in request first. The ticket submission page kept showing errors and the @CS_Agent on private message didn’t work either. Could anyone please advise?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Commandark 

PM format is everything is done online so you can communicate with a live agent through private messaging.

Just click on the envelope icon on your computer or click on your avatar>Messages.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Only way to contact real human is through Ticket or sending them personal mail. Even after opening a ticket all communication will be through personal mail.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Commandark sooo, wait a sec. you are porting your number INTO public mobile? Did you approve the SMS text from your old provider yet? If you did not, than the port has not been approved yet. Or is this a landline?

edit, you mentioned you couldn't type CS_Agent in SEND TO box...is that because you were adding the "@" symbol in the beginning? If so, send a message WITHOUT that preceding with that @ symbol.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

No talking, only messaging @Commandark  We are not CS_Agents here on the community. Is there something that makes you think we are?

Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.