cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help transferring a number

Petal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I talk to an actual person?

I cannot get my number transferred as Public continually put the incorrect name on the transfer request & my provider rejects it. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Petal which old provider you had?

Call the porting team, I sent you the number to your community inbox,  and they can sort it out

Petal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I did use my account number originally for the request but that didnt work. My current provider refuses the request immediately as PM use a generic name on the request rather than my actual name. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Petal - in addition to the suggestions already provided, you can also submit a ticket to Public Mobile customer support (CSA) be either of these ways:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Petal  In your my account under the profile tab you can transfer your number just use your old provider account number and not the phones IMEI and your old providers account needs to be active to port number . Notice the under first red circle in my pic it says transfer number do it there 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1688993652472.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Petal 

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.