cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Calls

PayPay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

My daughters phone is unable to make a call or answer calls.  It just drops.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

9 REPLIES 9

PayPay

I don't use PM.  I can't change sim cards as my phone is a company phone

PayPay

no it's not fixed, I'm waiting for a response back. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

But you use PM too and it works on yours? you have an iPhone too? did you try swap the sim card and test?

PayPay

it's been giving issue for some time now but it worked before.  this started within the last month or so.  I do have a ticket in and waiting.  

we also tried all the suggestions you said as well and it's still not working

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PayPay try the SIM card in another phone, if the problem continues you should contact an agent by clicking on the orange circle bottom right of your screen and type: Customer Support Agent. They might be able to do an account refresh or reprovision your SIM card

slusagm

so, it is fixed now by iPhone support?  what was the problem?

PayPay

We are in Ottawa. I tired rebooting and toggling the airplane mode as well as spoke with iphone support and had it fixed for less than a day.  

slusagm

it worked before?

try to reboot  it first.  try Reset All networks

If you can , test her sim on your phone

Last, you need to ask PM to help

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PayPay , are you located in Western Canada?  There was reports of calling problems recently.  Maybe the problem is still being worked on.  Try rebooting the phone or toggling airplane mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.