cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing customer eligibility - Public Mobile flash sale and new 4G speed plans

PH1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, I've been a longtime Public Mobile customer and am currently on the $35/mo 3G plan. I noticed that there are new 4G plans available, and was thinking of upgrading to the $40/mo 4G plan.

However.....I also have existing monthly rewards for Loyalty and Pre-Authorized Payments. Would I lose these if I upgrade to any of the newer plans?

And are existing customers (such as myself) eligible for the 12MONTHS12GB (free 12GB bonus for the next 12 months) promotion at all? Please help me out if you have any answers. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

PH1

THIS is the information I was looking for, thank you so much!

Yeah the old loyalty discount is worth way more than the new points system, I'm not switching out of that 😉

PH1

Yeah it appears on the Public Mobile home page. I guess it's for new members, but I was hoping there would be something for existing customers too.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PH1 

Do you mean 2gb for 12 months? I haven’t seen any promo for 12gb for 12 months…only for new Activation members.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@PH1 Hi your loyalty and 2 dollar auto pay is safe  but you are not eligible for 2gb for 12 month promo,that is for new customers 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PH1   You can switch to the new 4G plan as an existing customer and keep all your rewards (RAF/autopay/Loyalty) but cannot get the  2GB/12 months bonus data as that is for new activations only.

You're also reminded to select Change at Next Renewal and not Change Now as PM doesn't prorate/refund for unused days of your current cycle.  Also don't opt into the new points as the old grandfathered rewards offer much better discount and you cannot go back once you opt into Public Points.

edited incorrect bonus data

Need Help? Let's chat.