cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Member $40 Canada US Plan - Data in USA?

AhhBee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having trouble navigating the differences between the promo plans available today on the Public Mobile Home page, which includes: $40 Canada US unlimited minutes in canada and USA and 75GB data within Canada and the USA at 5G, and the upgrade option available when I login which is an identical ad EXCEPT it does not clearly say if the 75GB data is Canada and USA or Canada only. Does anyone know?

This is Public Moblie Home Page Promo--no note that existing customers do not qualify, but it won't let me select it.

AhhBee_0-1709004957374.png

This is what I see when logged into my account but it is unclear if the data is Canada/USA or just Canada:

AhhBee_1-1709005041127.png

4 REPLIES 4

PM_5G
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had similar concerns / questions and posted this yesterday regarding Canada / US plans...
Click below and many of your questions should be addressed and answered!

**** !!! Click Here and Check out My Post on Canada / US Plans !!! *** 

AhhBee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your help!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AhhBee 

If it doesn’t indicate New Activation then it is for existing members. The 2 are for existing members and it looks similar.

Data is for use in Canada and USA.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AhhBee 

this question has been beat up throughout the weekend. The data will work while in US and Canada. Make sure to enable Roaming Data in cellphone setting.

added...both the current $40 and $50 Canada/US plans are available for all customers, new and existing.

avail.png

Need Help? Let's chat.