cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe

Mamamui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ever since Public switched to Eversafe, the system is slow. It takes an unreasonable amount of time to download. I wonder if the IT is aware of it and what do they plan to do to improve the situation 

5 REPLIES 5

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mamamui 

IT and Public mobile management are well aware of the issues.  In the background, they are making improvements, but unfortunately, the process takes time.  There was a recent update to everSafe on November 7.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mamamui 

it is slow...I would suggest you share your thoughts with Customer Support. Let them know your experience with PM since eversafe forced upon us. Use this link to send 'em your thoughts...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Mamamui 

I think we all here can agree. The new site is incredibly slow. Even the app is slow. Public Mobile is fully aware of this as multiple complaints have come in. Truth be told, even if you sent in a complaint about the slow speeds, I truly wouldn't waste your time. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Mamamui its true some fine the new site slower.  Try using the app, I find it faster. Or try using different browsers 

And yes, you can submit ticket with agent for a proper complaint 

Need Help? Let's chat.