cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe signup leaves me unable to signin

Publicmenace
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to sign in. It sent me to an Eversafe signup page and a page to get their promotional emails. Signed up for both. Now I am still unable to sign in to my Public Mobile account. It keeps looping me back to the Ontario page but I am in BC. I press sign in, then my account. Then it loops me back to the Ontario page.

I am just trying to understand why the website changed, and why I am no longer getting my reminder texts that my monthly bill has been paid automatically. Is my phone service in jeopardy? Why was I not informed?

4 REPLIES 4

Publicmenace

No help after my last exchange with PM. Got a generic “eversafe is causing everyone problems” email and never heard from them again. No solution yet, So tired and hot in my place that I forget about it until another person replies with nothing useful to say and the system kicks me another useless email to notify me.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Publicmenace the system likely unable to link up your My Account with your EverSafe login.  Please message support so they can probably link them together. Message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Publicmenace

Thank you for the advice. None worked. Sent a Message for help

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Publicmenace  pM stop sending those  payment texts back in April .when trying to log in tap resend a few times and see if you can’t get code sent to email instead . Try again incognito private mode or even with a different device . Or uninstall the app and re install it and try again . If still no luck please message support to help you regain access to your account 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.