cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe has no option login with email

patelharsh031
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I got a new sim card recently and its not working at all. I paid for a monthly plan already. It's been 4 days I couldn't use the service neither I could login to the account. Eversafe wants to verify my Identity by sending otp on that phone number which I don't have access to. Eversafe don't have option to verify with email.  Please help me as soon as possible.

17010913813781420348402562082487.jpg

20231127_070750.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

John_Sushi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I had this issue on Friday when I subscribed as well. What happened was that I inserted the public mobile SIM card with the phone on then proceeded to try and activate my account. None of the texts were coming through. Finally I decided to restart the phone and I was flooded with a dozen text codes. So try restarting your phone if you haven't restarted since you inserted your new public mobile SIM card.

patelharsh031
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still can't log in 

daddydee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's strange, I can't get texts from PM right now (emailed CS about it) but I was able to log in with an email verification instead of the text one. 

Maybe try to dig around and if you still can't find a solution then DM CS_Agent.

It might be a little delayed since I read that they're swamped with new BF customers. Good luck!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @patelharsh031  if your sim card is not connecting to PM network at all, it is a sim card provisioning issue.  

But you can first try to take out the sim card and reinsert it and test again, or you can test in another phone 

If issue persists, please message support and they can reprovision your sim:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@patelharsh031 you can use this direct link to support to help you gain accses to your account 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.