cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EverSafeID / Log in Trouble

PCx506
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used what had been "current" log in info to get then a prompt for EverSafeID. However, I wanted to change my email to the one i use most frequent as my previous was old and I no longer use it. The one I entered mustve been associated to an old phone number I no longer have. Now I cant get into my Account because when I go to PM website/myaccount I cant get my last verification code because its sending to whatever old number I had that is appearently associated with that Email. 

* Note for future customers doing similar BE CAREFUL because the chat doesn't help WHAT SO EVER, endless loop ... or PUBLIC MOBILE - IF WE CHANGE THE EMAIL, IT SHOULD PROMPT THAT THERE IS AN ACCOUNT WITH IT ALREADY!! 

10 REPLIES 10

@PCx506 For the longest time, old email associated with cancelled account cannot be reused without support help.  We thought that was changed, I guess not:(

PCx506

the email I had changed it to during the EverSafeID process had an old line/account associated, it applied the change but never told me there was anything linked to it.. so now when i go to finish my EverSTUPIDID It sends the codes to a phone number from over a year ago, which I havent had in SO LONG

My current line is now associated with an old email account I cant access. 

@PCx506  Could be 19 mins to two hours ,, hopefully you gets. Reply quickly thou 

@PCx506 account suspended for over 90 days will be closed

are you trying to activate new account??

PCx506

Mustve been a glitch, I was able to generate a text box and send a msg. Do we know how long it typically takes for replies from Agents doing a Pm?

PCx506

I would dare say a year if not longer. 

@PCx506  Strange works for me when I tap it .. try again 

where it says click >>>> here 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PCx506 so, you have an account that used an old email login, and that account does not have an active line? That line was suspended? if so, how long it has been suspended ?

PCx506

Thanks Handy1,

I clicked the link you provided and was guided to a screen with no interactive buttons to post a PM. Any ideas? see snip it below. Luckily my community log in wasn't changed and is still what was my working info.

PCx506_0-1685730713719.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PCx506  

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.