cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim

ujwal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

I am using physical sim but i want to transfer to esim. How can i do that? 

Please reply asap.

Thank you

@Retaliate6539 @Ck_PM 

5 REPLIES 5

Nikolas_P
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried it today, I can confirm using the PM app works. Make sure first you go to your phone settings and enable the eSIM option on your second SIM (SIM2), as the PM app will otherwise show you 'failed' with every attempt. It took me a while to figure out, hope I save someone from wasting time. 

Note: eSIM is usually SIM2 in the phones. So your SIM1 will be the physical card you now have. If you are switching your existing physical to eSIM, you need the existing sim in place before you make it eSIM. Then you can remove it, put another one in. If you are just adding a second number as eSIM, then just enable eSIM on SIM2 and it will be added there automatically. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ujwal  Personally in my opinion your best to stick with physical sim . But if you really want eSIM then download the app log info your account go to subscription add in page . Notice “shop SIM card now “ tap it and choose eSIM and install that’s it . 

Handy1_0-1710172163396.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ujwal 

Check to see if your phone is eSIM compatible first. If it is then go on the PM app and purchase an eSIM for $5.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ujwal 

you need to download the PM app on your phone, login and go to Subscription & Payment page. Scroll to the bottom for Shop Sim card.   But the esim the app will install it for you

Need Help? Let's chat.