cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in logging in and subscription. Anyone else in my predicament?

olaoluwadeb1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Upon logging in and 2FA, I get an error message (XXX) instead of the "My Account" landing page. The same error message occurs when I select the "Subscribe Online" after logging in.

olaoluwadeb1_0-1686180534370.png

12 REPLIES 12

@Kess 

you can create ticket, but not using Chatbot, just message support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Kess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any luck in getting this fixed. I'm having the same issue and the system won't let me create a ticket. I'm almost ready to ditch Public!

@olaoluwadeb1  dont' give up , if not daily, message them every other day for update

olaoluwadeb1

@softech it was mentioned by one of the Agents that they've escalated the matter to one of their superiors.
The only solution they offered is that they process subscription from their end, as they have access to the "My Account" landing page.

But that is not a real solution.

@olaoluwadeb1   we are just customers and it is really out of our hand.  You have to keep message them and push of an answer , maybe daily.  Ask them to escalate for quicker resolution. 

Are you waiting to do something on your My Account, like need to pay or something like that?

olaoluwadeb1

@softech as I mentioned already, I have already messaged them, and they offered no solutions. It is still an ongoing issue.

@olaoluwadeb1   let us know what agent says and if it resolved

olaoluwadeb1

@softech I've messaged them already.

olaoluwadeb1

@softech regardless of what I do, it does not re-route to the subscription page or "My Account" landing page. I get the error code, XXX, and prompted to "Try Again".

@olaoluwadeb1   were you ever able to login My Account after PM introduces EverSafe?

But I think it is time to open ticket with PM support.  Message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

olaoluwadeb1

None of those options worked. I've tried all trouble-shooting.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@olaoluwadeb1 - try a different browser, or open a tab in incognito/private mode, then try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.