cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error for ticket submission

melilee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to submit a ticket but keep getting an error message.  Is anyone else having the same problem?

9 REPLIES 9

melilee

Thank you for the suggestion @HALIMACS .  PM is the best!

It's worth a shot @melilee 

It has been suggested that the customer support agents may provide this option if you're prepared to do the change on an IMMEDIATE basis.

So make the ask and be polite about it and perhaps you'll get lucky.

melilee

I have rarely had any problems with my cell service & when I contacted a customer service agent I have gotten quick replies back.  I have been with PM for a few years now & am quite happy with the service I am getting. for the price I am paying.

jorgegonzalez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here. That website is a placebo to make us believe that there is actually a ticket option. This is by far the worst service from a cellphone company I’ve seen 

melilee

I saw that there is a $24 plan with 4 GB/month but it's only for new subscribers.  I was interested in possibly getting this plan but I've been with PM for a while now.  Was wondering if I can switch to that plan & had seen on another thread that someone recommended to contact customer service to ask about it.

melilee

Thanks @HALIMACS 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

In the interim, while waiting for a reply from them, is there anything we may be able to assist with?

We can be resourceful in that regard... depending on the request and issue.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

The ticketing system through the Chatbot is broken, and has been for about a year 🙄

Do it this way @melilee :

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.