cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code: 821 trying to activate

auto78692
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to activate a SIM card and have received error code 821 from both Firefox ,Chrome and Chrome Incognito mode.

What can I do to move forward?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@auto78692 wrote:

I am trying to activate a SIM card and have received error code 821 from both Firefox ,Chrome and Chrome Incognito mode.

What can I do to move forward?

@auto78692 

Did you pass the payment section, and were you charged?

If so, insert your SIM and see if you have any services.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact a moderator for assistance.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@auto78692  make sure you have checked your Credit card to confirm PM has not charge you yet.  Sometime the account was activated and charged, just that the webserver is not returning the result.

If not charged yet, you might want to wait an hour and try again

Anonymous
Not applicable

try please the Microsoft Edge
Web browser from computer the new version is it very nice,
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser, 

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

or you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

Good Luck

auto78692
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your quick reply @BKNS27 !

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@auto78692 

There seems to be a glitch when PM update their system so please click on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator to help you with the SIM activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.