cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

systemtrap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change my email associated with this account?

12 REPLIES 12

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is my attempt to respond to the OP - we all got a bit sidetracked ---

If you mean the email associated with this community account - then just go to settings and update the email. 

PS.

An advantage to being able to update the community email would also be that it may also credit participation rewards to another account with that log-in email.

@hTideGnow- I'm always curious too but ...the person who replied knows who it was. I would be curious to know if any bravos earned on a moved reply stay in the bravo totals for that user.

I for one totally support this effort. There's so much repetitive redundancy that goes on that moving those ones greatly cleans up the threads. Deciding on the amount of time after the last reply is the tricky judgment call of course. Question asked, correct reply given, solution selected, finished. Help yourself to adding other bits of details to fill in but to just say the same thing as the solution is just clutter. Again, depending on the timing. We all rush in with our replies only to see 10 other replies in that minute. Happens. But not way after. Regulars should be more harshly moved because they should know better. Newbies can be tolerated.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen - also the reason for removing it from the forum is normally there. 

In this case, it says "redundant-threads"; so this was a post that repeated someone else; after likely having time to read other posts above them, they posted repeated information anyhow.

No need to repeat others, other than just for the sake of posting.

would be nice if Oracle makes a note show whose post got moved  😂

@Tsawwassen- When you see this in the link then you know the post was moved to an area that us peasants can't see.

dust2dust_0-1675960380616.png

@Tsawwassen   those posts are moved to another board: Oracle-Archive, only Oracles are permissioned to access there  🙂

@Tsawwassen wrote:

Every time posts are moved showing the link - I can not access the link because it states that (at least in my case) that I do not have the required privileges to access the link.

@Tsawwassen - that is because it has been removed from the community forum. No one is supposed to be able to access it. 🙂

Tsawwassen

Tsawwassen

If you mean the email associated with this community account - then just go to settings and update the email. 

PS.

An advantage to being able to update the community email would also be that it may also credit participation rewards to another account with that log-in email.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@systemtrap  Only support can help you change your email 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@systemtrap wrote:

How do I change my email associated with this account?

@systemtrap   Only PM support can help to change the email address used on My Account

Please open ticket with them :

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.