cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Sabrina78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The email I used when I opened my account with is no long active and I need to change it. I'm try to login but it keeps prompting "Just making sure it's you, we sent you an email... etc" I cannot get the code because I cannot access the email account. I need to change my email. 

Very annoying!! 

5 REPLIES 5

HI @Sabrina78 

If you know the password and your account is active, you can still login using the email and have the 2FA code sent to your phone instead of email

but you should open ticket with PM CS agent and ask them to change email for you

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

The email address here is just a login id. It can even be fake. I understand that you can't get the verification email. So I suggested paying for the account and that would turn on the SMS verification option and then you can login to your account.

But again, you'll need support to change the email in the system.

As for the "new information", do you mean like address and such? Or credit card? The address and such have no effect anywhere in the system.

Sabrina78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What I'm saying is the email that is associated with my mobile account in no longer, its non-assistant, inactive because I'm no longer with Rogers. I have switched to Bell and have a new email. SO I need to change me email. I also have a new information, so I have to update my online account. 

I tried to login, I cannot because it wants to verify it's me by sending a 6-digit code that I won't be able to retrieve it. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Sabrina78 

hi you  need to contact a customer service agent to reset or change your email 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like you're suspended otherwise you would have the SMS option. You could make a payment with vouches using 611. You could use real time payments in some stores. If you know your 4 digit account pin you could use your registered credit card and use 611.

Then your account will reactivate and you could choose the SMS option.

But you'll need to contact support to get the registered email changed. Remind them that it's in two locations in their system.

Need Help? Let's chat.