cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email deleted, can't get into account

Philip1960
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I worked for a school system and had used my school email to create an account with Public 

Mobile. However, I retired this spring and my school email was deleted by the organization almost right away. Now, I can't get into my account because I forgot my password and cannot have a reset code sent to my email as it doesn't exist anymore. 

I have been trying in vain to find a way in or contact customer service, but everything keeps telling me to log in first or leads to nothing. How can I reset my email or get in touch with somebody who can???

Thank you!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Log in email is just that - log in ID. It does not have to be active. You should still be able to log in to PM if you remember password. But if you do not, then you have to talk to agent to update your email and reset password.

Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Philip1960 - the ticket system first is asking you to log into (or confirm) your Community account credentials. Then you may get to a point to confirm your My Account log in to submit a ticket to change your password  i meant email.

If still issues submitting a ticket, contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

edit

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You should be able to change the password using SMS. Then if you still have services you can still SMS for the 2FA part.

If you're suspended then you can pay with vouchers or real time payments of if you know your 4 digit account pin. Then your account will reactivate and you can use SMS.

But you'd still want support to change your email.

Need Help? Let's chat.