cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDIT - IT WAS SOLVED ON ITS OWN: Data Usage Glitch

InternM010
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

EDIT: It was sorted out on its own without doing anything. There is no official solution to this post. 

IMG_1003.jpeg
My data usage is showing as a full red bar and saying I only have -331.34 GB left. Doing the math I should have 711.66 GB left (1024 - 311.34). Not sure if this is some temporary glitch? 

5 REPLIES 5

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@esjliv indeed the IVR system does read off the appropriate amount of your usage.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully temporary glitch @InternM010 . Newly reported by others today too.

Call 611 to check your remaining plan and addon balance. They will be added together in the recording. Hopefully you hear what to expect.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Everyone seems to have the issue, even my account.Screenshot 2023-06-22 105736.png

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This seems to be a common site problem today and PM is surely working on fixing it.  Fortunately the data used (on the left) seems to be accurate.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@InternM010  Lots of reports of this thisMorning . Seems many customers are waking up to this wrong usage summary . But services still work and PM is pre paid . So you won’t end up with a. Surprise bill . Should be fixed soon . No need to worry . It’s just a glitch 

Need Help? Let's chat.