cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

andrewblais
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would I be able to transfer the remaining balance of my account to another public mobile account ?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@andrewblais wrote:

Would I be able to transfer the remaining balance of my account to another public mobile account ?

Hello @andrewblais 

Are you looking at your credit card transactions?  If so, are they both pending charges?

Once the charges are authorized, the additional charge may just drop off.

To confirm this, see if you have the extra charge listed in your Available Funds area on your payment history on your Self Serve account.

If you don't see it, than you were likely not double charged.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andrewblais   they usually don't transfer

the 2nd charge, do you see it sitting in your account as Available Fund? if so, usually it is advised to leave it there and will be used on next cycle

If the charge is significant , or the double charge is really a system issue or an honest mistake, you might ask for a refund.  But it is up to PM to decide.  Also, refund could take a week or two. 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

At PM, there's no refunds unless there's extenuating circumstances. But you can always try contacting a CSAgent.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@andrewblais    Apparently PM doesn't allow customers to transfer funds from one account to another anymore, however, if the funds in the account are ones you've deposited and not rewards earned from PM, I would just message customer support and see if they will facilitate that for you.  Of course no guarantees that they will but it's worth asking.

You can send a private message to CS_Agents here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@andrewblais wrote:

Public Monile has never advertised the ability to transfer balances berween accounts.

Is this a matter of now have extra funds in one account? If you leave it there, it will be used towards the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.