cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged credit card

Luna11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! This is the first time having to use the community for help. 

This morning I went to pay my bill and I received an error message stating my card could not be charged and that it was an issue on my card's end not allowing the payment to be taken. I went through the payment steps again and received the same error message. My account overview showed I had a balance of $0.00 indicating my bill still wasn't paid. I checked my bank account and saw that I had been charged twice. I tested my phone and it's working again and 20 minutes later my account overview reflected that I had double paid. 

How can I get the second payment reversed? I wouldn't have done the payment steps a second time had I not received the error message that I was not charged. I private messaged the @CS_Agent but I'm not sure if that's all I'm supposed to do. 

Thanks for helping 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will need to private message the mods to get a refund we cannot help with that.

Spoiler

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.

• They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]

• Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

woleadegoke

I was recharging my auto pay account then I checked my TD account this morning. I noticed the I was double charged. I want the money to return to my TD account now

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@john_hussey21wrote:

Did you get this fixed? I’m having the same issue but with 2 of my ccs

@john_hussey21 I would start by contacting mods with a copy of your multiple charges..

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

john_hussey21

Did you get this fixed? I’m having the same issue but with 2 of my ccs

Luna11

Thank you very much 🙂 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Luna11,

You're on the right track, messaging the Moderators is the right approach, they should be able to reverse the extra charge for you 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.