cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge in my credit card in a month

PharesD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, In July 24th PM charged me to renew my monthly plan so today July 28th when I find out in the web another plan that I can upgrade my Data for the same price and same options that I have so I took it and, now PM charged me again another month, so I would like to know if anyone of you already have that experiences with PM?

5 REPLIES 5

PharesD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Handy1  there is no charge pending and my account is 0, thanks

@Yummy  thanks cause I didn't know 

@softech  I don't remember that I saw that option :Change on Renewal 

Thanks everyone !

@Handy1 wrote:

@PharesD  Check credit card is one charge pending ?

I do not agree this IS a solution.

Customer changed plan after 5 days after renewal and of course it will be charged immediately whatever new plan is cost even if plan's costs are the same.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you changed Plan NOW you will be charged for that plan!

So if you signed up with PM a day ago with plan A and today you found plan B for the same price but with better features and you changed plan - yes, you will be charged again. Every time you change plan NOW instead of on next renewal you will be charged. 5 days in a raw you change plan you will be charged 5 times whatever plan cost is.
I doubt agent will refund you but it does not hurt to try.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PharesD I think you picked Change Now which PM will charge you immediately to start the new plan. You should have picked Change on Renewal

There is a change Pm will be able to reverse it, message them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PharesD  Check credit card is one charge pending ? And the other posted ? If so the pending charge should fall off . Be sure to check your available funds in my account for the difference. If not there and definitely been over charged please submit ticket with support to for refund / credit 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.