cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Payment

Ramsilvestro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a notice that payment was not received but I am on auto payments.  I paid again as I thought there was a problem as indicated through the message. My phone was also suspended until payment was received. I now see that both auto payments and my additional payment was charged. How do I get my money returned?

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If an option, it is probably much easier to just leave it in your balance (as people have pointed out) to go towards your next renewal, you could request a refund due to the outage (most likely) but may take a lot of hoops to jump through

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ramsilvestro 

The overcharge amount will be in your account as credit and will apply to your next month bill.

You can contact a CS_Agent on this Community page but it will take up to 30 days for your overpayment to be applied to your CC.

It is better to just leave the credit in your account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ramsilvestro 

Do you see the extra payments in your available funds? Unless it will cause you financial hardship its best to leave the credit there to pay for your next couple of renewals. Otherwise if you dont see the appropriate funds in your balance or you really need the refund be advised they can take up to 30 days to be processed to your card. Contact customer support and leave a detailed message.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.