cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Payment (different amount on a different day)

griggs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just noticed that I'm being charged twice every month on different days. On my credit card statement I'm charged $36 every month which corresponds to what I see on my Public Mobile account, but I'm also charged $40 every month on a different day each month. Apparently this has been going on for months. How can I stop the $40 charge and is there any way to be refunded?

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@griggs 

Are you on AutoPay? Sometimes if you pay manually and if the website shows an error and if you try to pay again…it could charge you twice.

Any extra payment will remain as credit but if it is paying for another plan for someone else you might want to check your account to see if your number is the only one on the account.

If not, you need to contact a CS_Agent to investigate and ask for a refund if it is not your number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@griggs   first, make sure your card really not paying for any other family members

Also, do you recall when you activated, you encountered some errors and you need to re-attempt activation?  It could be that by re-attempt activating a 2nd time, a "ghost" account was created

But we are just customers and we cannot see all the account issue.  Even we want to help further, we cannot in this case.  So, you really need to have PM support's help to further investigate.  Please open ticket with them:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account) using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Contact agent ", then click "Contact Us", then click "Other", click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗""
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.