cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Credit Card charge

cookes321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts with PM, one for my wife's phone & one for mine.  They are both basic plans at $25 per month plus tax = $28.25 per month.  I jsut checked my cc & I have been charged $28.25 on Apr. 15 & then TWO charges of $28.25 on April 16.  How do I get this rectified.  I completed a "ticket" but don't have any faith in the ticket system based on pat experience trying to get my refer a friend bonus.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@cookes321 wrote:

I have 2 accounts with PM, one for my wife's phone & one for mine.  They are both basic plans at $25 per month plus tax = $28.25 per month.  I jsut checked my cc & I have been charged $28.25 on Apr. 15 & then TWO charges of $28.25 on April 16.  How do I get this rectified.  I completed a "ticket" but don't have any faith in the ticket system based on pat experience trying to get my refer a friend bonus.

@cookes321  - well if you already submitted a ticket, you will need to have your faith in that system, because messaging for support is the only way to get help here.

You said you completed a 'ticket', so go to your private messages envelope and under the word "Inbox" click the down arrow to choose the Sent folder. Do you see your ticket submission there?

Respond to it if you have not heard back within a few hours during working hours.

Make sure you reply to an existing ticket, to poke, within 48 hours or it will automatically close. Or submit another one.

devrajking1314
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok. My bad. I am new in here trying to help.. Now i will be careful. Thank you for letting me know

@devrajking1314 

As this is a Community Forum, made up of Public Mobile customers...please don't ask for personal info (phone number) of anyone in the forum. Only the CSA's can look into account related issues.

Hi @devrajking1314 

No offence.  But  are you from any Mobile store?  How can you look up account issue?

If you are regular customer , we will try not to ask for the phone number.   Yes, I see you offer to help in multiple posts, it's a good gesture, but  I am not sure if we should get too much into person details.

devrajking1314
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html or If you can provide me number I can check it out for you

edited by computergeek541:  all members - please not post your phone number in the message forum

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @cookes321 

did you manually made the 2nd payment or it was Autopay issue?

yes, the ticket is the way to go.  Have faith in it.  This is how all issues are resolved here.  PM is always fair to resolve duplicated charges issue.  They usually reply with 2 hours or so.   Message them again if you don't hear anything from them in 2 hours.  but make sure you check the Community inbox, they reply there

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can also private message CS_Agent. Is the duplicate charge showing in your available balance? If so it may be easier to keep it there for your next renewal. If not you can get that sorted out with a CSA. If it is in your balance you essentially won't have your card charged again until June

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try this method to send message to CSA support. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.