cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the current Black Friday deal for 15Gb apply to existing customers?

acashgupta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t the see option as part of my upgrade options. Also will my loyalty bonuses stay?

please advise how exactly to upgrade.

10 REPLIES 10

Gimli
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I will say though - had to read it over 3 times to make sure i wasn't missing anything... kinda like one of those "too good to be true" feelings lol

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can't go wrong there 🙂 

@Gimli 

You did the right thing. You won't regret the switch to the new plan, especially if you're paying the same price.

@Dinsdalej 

No, with your change to the new plan you won't be forced into the points program.

Just keep getting your same rewards.

Just don't opted into the points program.

@Dinsdalej wrote:

so i just want to confirm that if i change my plan i wont be forced to go to the points model from what i currently have.

Changing plans doesn't force customers onto the points system.

Gimli
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just went into my account - chose the Unlimited Canada wide + 15GB 4G - $40 / 30 days.

I am finally off my Unlimited Province Wide - 12 GB 4G $120 / 90 day plan.

Exact same cost - more than 3x the data and Canada wide rather than province wide.

Thanks PM!

Dinsdalej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so i just want to confirm that if i change my plan i wont be forced to go to the points model from what i currently have.

@acashgupta wrote:

I can’t the see option as part of my upgrade options. Also will my loyalty bonuses stay?

please advise how exactly to upgrade.

The Black Friday offer isn't for 15GB.  The currently advertised offer for Black Friday is a 12GB bonus (which is only for new customers).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@acashgupta , the option should still be there.  Go to the plans and add-on tab, select 4G plans and scroll to the second option.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@acashgupta 

That deal is for new activation only if you want the black Friday deals.

But you can get the $40 plan with 15 GB data with 4g speed, from inside your account.  Just schedule a change on your next renewal date.

Yes you'll get to keep all your add ONS and rewards with the change of plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.