cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone able to send a ticket to CS agent

Tbialy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hay i can never do this keep getting error ( have done it all incognito and removing cookies and browser history) . And this is the exact same login in as the community so why doesn't it work.

Anyone else experiencing the same thang?

Best thomas

Screenshot_20220816-122020.png

Screenshot_20220816-122043.png

7 REPLIES 7

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Tbialy 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you need email id and password,

ticket error then contact support team by private message CS_Agent 

@MadCutomer 

when you porting to PM do you getting SMS from Koodo and you reply yes

if you did then tried turn off device and take out SIM card and reinsert back on, or have other device to tried SIM card in,

if you didn't reply to SMS  and open ticket with Customer Support Agent. Chatbot

if open ticket error then contact support team by private message CS_Agent  

Can you try the sim in another phone? Was that Koodo prepaid or postpaid?

Adding - @MadCutomer 

MadCutomer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how to create a post here

i am new to public mobile - trying to activate a sim for my son - porting a koodo number

public mobile has ducted the amount from my credit card and the sim is not activated now i dont kn what to do

salhino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try on PC or laptop.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I replied in your other conversation. But also, if you know your 4 digit account pin (which you can change in the account) then you can get your remaining data balance from the 611 service. More as another data point.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tbialy wrote:

Hay i can never do this keep getting error ( have done it all incognito and removing cookies and browser history) . And this is the exact same login in as the community so why doesn't it work.

Anyone else experiencing the same thang?

Best thomas

Screenshot_20220816-122020.png

Screenshot_20220816-122043.png

@Tbialy 

to contact a customer service agent try the second method if you are having issues 

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here you can check for a response in your community envelope top right corner next to your avatar, or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.