cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I keep $5 off promo if I switch plans?

am10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently have the $35/month 2.5GB 3G Plan. There is a $5 off promo and a $2 off for auto-pay/loyalty, so I actually pay $28/month after tax.

If I switch to the $35/month 4G plan, will I still get the $5 off per month promo and pay the same per month?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Truthfully, @am10 , it's been suggested that switching plans will void any activation promotions which are particular to a plan.

HOWEVER, it's also been suggested by various users that so long as you're not REDUCING the value of your plan, some promotions may be retained.

SO, in your case, you may wish to contact the Customer Support Agents and inquire if you may switch to the desired plan and retain your promotion bonus.  

I believe it's worth the ask.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@am10 

No you will not get the $5 per month credit. You will still keep the autopay rewards. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@am10 wrote:

I currently have the $35/month 2.5GB 3G Plan. There is a $5 off promo and a $2 off for auto-pay/loyalty, so I actually pay $28/month after tax.

If I switch to the $35/month 4G plan, will I still get the $5 off per month promo and pay the same per month?

I don't think you will get the $5 off per month promo if you change the plan because the promo is with 2.5GB 3G Plan, but you will still get $2 off for auto-pay/loyalty.

Need Help? Let's chat.