cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I get a refund of my monthly payment (90 days) since I changed to another phone carrier?

Luli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

@Luli

If ported out, your account should be closed.  In the past, some other members of the forum have suggested contacting moderator to remove your credit card information.  Ideally, should have removed the credit card from autopay prior to porting out....

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Luli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was with autopay, since you said that my account is closed so it will stop charging me from now on right? just making sure

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

No.  Prepaid service, no refunds.  You need your account to be active to port your number out, porting out immediately closes your account.  Service remaining is forfeited as defined in the terms of service.

You agreed to these terms when you signed up.  You did read the terms of service right?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Luli

Since Public Mobile is prepaid, there is no refunds unfortunately if you leave earlier for another phone carrier.  Sorry...  that is a disadvantage of having the 90 day plans.  

Need Help? Let's chat.