cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I get a refer a friend code when I sign up?

Christina02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, do I get a refer a friend code when I sign up? I recently purchased the 4 GB for $24/month plan. I'm waiting for my SIM card and have not ported over yet. Should I expect to get a code, and if so, when? Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

What "trick" are you talking about? I simply showed her where to find it in her account. Whether she can get in now or later.  And I'm confused why she needs to go to a CS Agent to ask for her referral code when she hasn't activated yet and her referral code isn't probably created yet. Am I missing something? Always willing to learn something new. 😎

HI @Christina02 

since you cannot login to My Account, yet, the trick to check from My Account won't help

But your account already setup on the system, so, support agent can help to get the code,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

But to be safe, since your cycle not started yet as the sim is not there, better to wait till you fully activated before giving the code to your friend for activation

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Christina02 

Here is how to find your referral code.

Log into your online account. Then your starting page is on Overview. It’s right there. Looks like this!

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704664647611.png

HI @Christina02 

if you don't receive the sim card in a week, open ticket with CS agent and ask them to change it for you to pickup from Telus or Koodo store near you

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

Christina02

I paid for the plan, but I am still waiting for the SIM card, so I guess I am not fully activated yet. 

Hi @Christina02 

you are waiting for PM to send you the sim? once you have the sim card, login PM app and input the sim card number to complete the activation

cheers!!

Christina02

THank you, all!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Christina02you have to ask a friend in PM for one to save one time $10 credit . But once your activated with PM you will get your own unique refferal code to give to other for them to save one time $10 credit and you will earn 1 point ever 30 days that friend stays with PM 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Christina02 

Once you activate your SIM then you can login to your account to get the referral code.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Christina02 

if you want a code for your own activation to save $10, you will have to get it from a friend

but if you are asking a code for you to give to firend, then yes, there will be one after you login to My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.