cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I Get To Keep My Add-ons?

BuddyBurgers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I am looking at changing my plan from 35$/month to 25$/month and I am wondering if anyone knows if I will still get to keep the Holiday Giveaway minutes and data (add-ons) I received on my account? Will they carry over to my new plan? Thank you in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you have a 2GB bonus such as the permanent one, that needed a 35 plan or higher, if you had one of the 6 or 12 month versions of it you may be ok, or if you don't have any at all you will be good for the rest of your stuff

@darlicious wrote:

Recurring bonus monthly plan data will almost guaranteed to be lost.

Yes, because they are linked to particular limited time offer for particular Plan.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BuddyBurgers 

Yes. You will keep any rewards, gifted and most promo bonus add ons. Recurring bonus monthly plan data will almost guaranteed to be lost.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BuddyBurgers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

great ! thank you so very much!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

YES! All add-ons (except US having expiry date) will stay on your account if you change Plan. Holiday and those you bought, both.

Need Help? Let's chat.