cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Add-Ons Stay After Plan Is Finished?

hiimwarren_t
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone plan ends tomorrow, and I have a few add-ons. Will I retain them after the plan ends? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

If you don't renew your Plan (fully pre-pay the cost of your Plan) then your account gets Suspended. No phone service. No Rewards. Add-ons (and unused funds, if any) remain on account but they cannot be used.

If your account is Suspended (remains unpaid) for 90 days then the account is Terminated. Closed. Permanently gone, poof, along with any unused Add-ons, unused funds, Rewards (Loyalty), SIM card (irrevocably deactivated), and phone number. At which point PM cannot reactivate or recover these things, it's built into the Telus billing system and beyond their control. 

Public Mobile has no charges for account Suspension, Maintenance, or Reactivation. And does not charge you for a Plan (or issue Rewards) for the duration the account has been Suspended. If you deposit enough funds into your Self-Serve account to pay for your Plan before the account is Terminated then your Plan will be Reactivated (sometimes automatic, sometimes requires you click "Reactivate Plan") on day 1 of the billing cycle. Any remaining Add-ons will still be intact. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, as long as you don't close your account and you do renew your plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hiimwarren_t wrote:

My phone plan ends tomorrow, and I have a few add-ons. Will I retain them after the plan ends? Thanks.

@hiimwarren_t  Yes, add-ons always carry forward until used up. Smiley Happy

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you renew they do

You need the working service too use the add-ons

You cannot stop your service Abe continue using the long distance for example.

As long as your account is active the (nonroaming) add-ons will stay with you until consumed completely

hiimwarren_t
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks again for any help.

Need Help? Let's chat.