cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnect

Helpplz22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i’m having an issue with my mom cell phone. Her cell phone was disconnected because we had an issue with the credit card but we fix the credit card issue and now the payments won’t come off so I’m trying to figure out how to get public mobile to take the payments off again, and I don’t know how to access her account because when I set up the phone I just bought a Sim card and set it up that way 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Helpplz22 

Login on her account on the PM app then to Payment tab>Update Card Information or Add Funds with Credit Card or vouchers.

IMG_0198.png

If you are having issues login. Click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent for an agent to help you login to her account or make payments.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

supposingly, you just login the account and make the payment.  But sounds like you don't have the access to the account, so you need PM to help.  But you cannot login so you cannot open ticket with chatbot, you will need to message PM using the link here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.