cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Replies

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

I recently changed user name (in case that has any bearing). Often when I reply to someone, it shows success but when I go to the reply it has disappeared. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

Everyone ignore this reply. I am pumping up my post count lol.

Seriously though I am trying to see if I am still subject to disappearing posts. If you see this, please disregard. If not.... oh well.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv 

It is the spam filter learning who you are now that you are new again.....

You can find your posts here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

and you can read all about the disappearing posts here.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/poof-the-magic-dragon-disappearing...

Edit: You will not be able to repost those posts unless you screenshot them.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@mm80 wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

I recently changed user name (in case that has any bearing). Often when I reply to someone, it shows success but when I go to the reply it has disappeared. Any ideas?

It got labelled as spam. That can happen if you edited many times or tried to post a lot of messages. It could also be a website link that caused it.

@mm80  None of them were edited and I don't post that often that it would be considered spamming.

Frequency of posting would not have anything to do with it. The spam filter is not perfect. A word it does not like in your text or link will cause your posting to be removed. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mm80 wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

It got labelled as spam. That can happen if you edited many times or tried to post a lot of messages. It could also be a website link that caused it.

@mm80  None of them were edited and I don't post that often that it would be considered spamming.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

Spam filter mistakenly removed it.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kb_mv wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.