cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty with add ons and customer service

yardie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am not new to PM and though I can't say for sure, I believe I have been a customer for at least 4 years. I have been using add ons for about a year and was able to purchase on line receiving assistance, if necessary, in a timely fashion (within a day) from moderators. All that has changed, response from a moderator is 48 hours or more and now I'm not able to purchase my add on directly online.

What quality of service is this? What does public mobile expect a traveller to do while being without service for more than 48 hours. My pre-paid account is active and infact there is surplus money in my account yet this pop up appears:

ValidataAndUpdateOptions/Balance_ 12ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_1

Sincerely,

Yardie

3 REPLIES 3

yardie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, will try that.

Yardie

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@yardie, are you on a legacy plan still.  If you are, I believe you still have call centre access.  That said for everybody else, this is a self serve system, like a cafeteria.  You set up an online account and have the ability to generally do everything you'd ever want to do to your account from the comforts of wherever your are as long as you have internet access.  The moderator team is there to assist when things go off the rails.  Depending on the number of other customers needing their assistance, response times can lengthen.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.