cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive payment

JenS11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a text and was told that public mobile didn't receive my payment.  When I signed on I found out my subscription was canceled.  Credit card company says everything is fine and there's no reason why it shouldn't have gone thru.  I tried to pay on public mobile and it won't take my payment. Help!

5 REPLIES 5

HI @JenS11 wait an hour before you try again

since your service is suspended now, if you want to resume it faster, you can also get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and then load the voucher using *611.  If you don't want to go out and buy the voucher, you can also get one online at recharge.com with a small service fee

JenS11

I tried incognito mode but it didn't like my credit card.  Maybe I will try a different cc.

JenS11

No calling or anything. I'm also assuming auto pay failed but I don't know why.  Thanks for the 611 idea but that didn't like my credit card either.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So to be clear, @JenS11 , you have NO calling or texting or data functionality?

Check to be sure before doing anything - sometimes erroneous messaging cause people alarm and nothing is actually wrong.

Other than that, perhaps auto-pay failed.  You can manually pay with a registered credit card or Visa debit.  You can also purchase PM payment vouchers at many retail locations such as drug stores or gas stations or the such.

When you call 611, your account status messaging will also play for you.   You can also try that.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JenS11 

It probably a problem on PM side

But please login My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser again, click Pay Now and Resume Services and make a manual payment to resume service.  

Need Help? Let's chat.