cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't minus rewards from monthly payment

Rigel09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

My account was charged full monthly fee but it didn't minus rewards. How it happened? It worked well before. 

4 REPLIES 4

Rigel09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply. I signed up for autopay a year ago. I got autopay, loyalty and freinds rewards which is $7 and my monthly payment is $25. So PM withdrawed 25+taxes. It's for the first time happened to me.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should contact a moderator for any complicated issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. They will restore your rewards.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rigel09, do you see account funds equal to the rewards sitting in the account or rewards were simply not credited.  Anyway, you need to contact the moderator team for assistance to correct the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you just signup? The autopay reward will be $4 ($2+$2) off next renewal to account for the first month. Is autopay setup and working?

Need Help? Let's chat.