cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did the 3X Public Points/15% back in public Points for 12 months Promotion end?

Aberrant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just activated my public mobile service today, when I was ordering my SIM it appeared there was a 3X Public points promotion on for 12 months. Has this promotion ended? I do not see it in my rewards page (although that is still being setup).

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Aberrant

I checked with support and it seemed I did get the promotion applied to my accounts, but there is a delay before it shows in the account. Guess I made it under the wire.

Sorry your wife missed it though.

kahull
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, now that you mention it, I just went and looked and it does appear to be over.  Not sure if you got in while the promotion was still going on.  That’s too bad, my spouse will be joining in the next week or two, but will miss that promotion as well.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

LOL, PM's Public Points were already hugely inferior to the old Rewards program.

Removing the 3x bonus points isn't gonna entice new activations for all those free SIM cards they doled out a few weeks ago.

Interesting choices around here...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Aberrant    The removal of the 3 x bonus activation points happened couple of days ago.  Who knows, maybe PM will bring them back for a future promotion or other offers, hopefully.

Aberrant

That is unfortunate timing. Thank you for the reply.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Aberrant 

unfortunately that promo ended.

You can wait until something else shows up OR just activate today and take advantage of all the great existing plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.