cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperately need help - number transfer request unable to file ticket - login error

elyseszabo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to file a ticket to get a moderator to resubmit a number transfer request. I have successfully created a community account, but when I try to sign in to submit a ticket, it gives me a 'login error', and I'm unable to go any further. Please help! 

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@elyseszabo 

Try clearing your cache and go into incognito then try log into the Community and create a ticket to a moderator.

Make sure you leave your old SIM from your previous carrier in the phone and wait for a text confirming with a YES that you are porting over to PM. You have 90 minutes window to reply to the text. Then power off the phone and put in the PM SIM then power back on.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@elyseszabo 

Try clearing your cache and go into incognito then try log in and create a ticket to a moderator.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @elyseszabo 

Removed, as also PM'd Porting Issues ONLY phone number.

I will also private message you this, then edit this post to remove the number....as we are not supposed to post it here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@elyseszabo wrote:

I am unable to file a ticket to get a moderator to resubmit a number transfer request. I have successfully created a community account, but when I try to sign in to submit a ticket, it gives me a 'login error', and I'm unable to go any further. Please help! 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.