I saw people getting support in the community so might as well give it a shot

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

please help me with my porting issue ive private messaged you

about my account details already.

Your help is appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

Jnunez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I've been without service since the 14th... got a response to give my account number from previous companh and expect another few days since no one again has read my response. Looks like I'm going onto a 3rd week with no service.

xxJDxx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yea, I think this seemingly random approach has only served to add to the chaos as people are now unsure of the best way to go about getting customer service. This causes people to create multiple posts or messages which only serve to add to the backlog. PM could certainly do a better job of clarifying what is going on, the fastest way to get help and how long we should expect to wait for customer service.  

flipskittles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not a little, A LOT. 

When will this nightmare be over? This is over 100$ in service which the

majority of us seem to not be able to use why? because they werent prepared for this influx.

You live and you learn I guess.

xxJDxx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've also been waiting several days since I messaged a mod and gotten no response. It is a little frustrating to see other members create community posts and seem to get helped immediately. What gives? 

I don't want to add to the backlog but it does seem that others who sent messages and got no response are getting helped quicker by creating posts. 

Need Help? Let's chat.